Capitol Hill Counseling: Helping you live by your own definition of happiness.
Hello and welcome to Capitol Hill Counseling in Seattle. My name is John Tran, a psychotherapist and a fully Licensed Mental Health Counselor. I am a provider for the following select insurance plans:
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence BlueShield
- Lifewise of Washington
- First Choice Health
- Asuris Northwest Health
- BridgeSpan Health
- Optum Behavioral Health (United Healthcare)
To find out more about my services and fees, simply click here.
Capitol Hill Counseling is a small, safe, judgment-free, one-man team psychotherapy practice. I would like to thank you for considering me for your counseling needs. Here at Capitol Hill Counseling, I work with my clients using the full breadth of my skills, knowledge, and experience to help you fulfill their goals, whatever they may be.
These goals can range from things such as overcoming:
- Anger issues
- Phase of life issues (i.e. “What am I going to do with my life now?”)
How this is usually accomplished is through goals that we set together. Some of the more common goals I have helped my clients reach are:
- “I want to be more genuinely happy.”
- “I want to take back control of my life.”
- “I will overcome my depression and live my life again.”
- “I want to be more confident and sure of myself.”
- “I want to love myself again.”
At Capitol Hill Counseling, what is important to me are your goals. We accomplish this by finding your strengths, teaching you useful and relevant tools, and helping you get back on your feet. If you are curious about how I work, you can click here to learn more about my approach.
To me, every person is unique and I offer a wide-range of services to suit your needs such as:
- Convenience: I offer appointments at various times to accommodate various work schedules with my earliest sessions at 1:00pm and my latest walking out the door at 10:00pm
- Affordable: I offer sessions at area-competitive rates in addition to offering sliding scale rates for those who can’t afford standard scales. Also recently, I am able to accept Premera Blue Cross, Regence Blueshield, First Choice Health Network plans, and United Healthcare.
- Effective: I tailor each session to you to deliver the most effective and appropriate counseling services to help you reach your goals
Please contact me today to get started, I even offer a free, no-obligation 30-minute introduction session so you can meet me at no-risk to you!